Monday, January 25, 2010

a WOW Weekend!

ok so my weekend... WOW!!

Friday... started out i had to go to my dads with my wonderful sister. Yes my amazing, loveable sister!:D As soon as i walked in Landon told me that Haley went to her dads for the weekend and Jordan to his dads. so i played with landon( those amazing 4 yr old games, Yes always fun)! so the night seemed to be going well...BUT yes there is always a but! then Kalob texted me asking if i liked Chad the answer was easy...NO! so i thought it was over But..., yes i told you always a but, little did i know it wasnt! so then i get a message from this random number turns out it was chad.. so i thought! long story short he ended up asking me out in the first night for us to talk ever! it was a little freaky! so when i didnt reply back to the whole asking me out thing they finally told me their real names Kalob and Brady! ok so it was really mean of them and i was mad but at the same time i was glad it was a joke and not really Chad! Haha:) all i could do was laugh it was a good joke though i have to admit!

oh man then theres Saturday.. so i wake up and i basically sit around all day then around three i finally got up so i could get ready to hang out with the most AMAZING people ever! so i got to spend my saturday night with Haley( my loving sister) Halee and Olivia! so anyway we went to see a movie and we road with Auntie Holly witch made it a lil better other than the fact that i got smashed inbetween all of them! but what ever i had a decent night i guess and Rick is NOT my favorite person right now!:D

Then theres Sunday so i got up early to do my hair, not any earlier than usual, but still early so when i got done with that i got ready just like any sunday morning and left for church! then i went back to my dads and played baseball with Landon! then at 6 i went to church again! i love it! my other half was late and he scared me i thought he wasnt going to come at all but then he showed up i was happy!:D

so that was pretty much my weekend! not much more to it! now its monday and i had to be back at school today great joy! so yeah thats pretty much it for today!
What a Weekend!!:D
Love&&Hearts:)

No comments:

Post a Comment