Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My Lovely Day!!:D

So today didnt start off so well.. i was in class and i pulled on my skirt and well it RIPPED! So i had to find a way to get home so i could change. i have to admit it was embarassing but funny all at the same time!

Then it came time for 4th period and guess what... Kyle wasnt here nor was Brandon! so my day was getting better!

Today i spent lunch with my new besties (guy wise) Chad Hollis and Lane. Lane doesnt have a last name well technically he does but i cant say it so to me he doesnt! We just talked and laughed then Kalob && Halee came and joined us (weird) not Kalob , but Halee i guess her friends were just busy!... o well she makes me laugh!:D I do have to say though i missed my bestie Erica, well she was here, but i didnt really get to talk to her:( sad sad sad!!

But i mostly had a good day and OH YES i got done posting this before the bell rang HAHA! Im going to start at this time everyday... o wait i forgot to look and see what time i started!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment