Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Missing the Days?... NAH!!

OK so im planning my Sweet 16 party and well im doing a slide show so im picking out pictures. im looking through all of the oldies of me and my friends and well im kinda missing it well some of it!!
we were all so cute and didnt care about boys or work or driving...
Life seemed so easy.. but then again i was thinking about it and well i wouldnt change anything i did! its made me who i am today!

i wouldnt go back and be friends with people i wasnt friends with because then i might not be friends with the amazing Erica today if i had done things diffrent!

and i might not be as outgoing as i am today and Oh that woud be a TRADGEY (however you spell it)!

Eww and i would be friends with people who are stuck up :P not good!
so there for im sticking with the way i am!!:)

So always remember DONT ever change the way you are!!
Because I LOVE YOU which means you dont need to change!!:))

No comments:

Post a Comment