Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Hmm...Snow!

Ughhhh so this snow is really getting on my nerves!
For the past few days i have done absolutly nothing, but sleep and be bored!
I did start and finish a book in ONE day...Its a record!(for me at least)
i have had lots and lots of time to think though.
Thats always good.
Even though this snow seems to be very very annoying i have learned a little from it.
I learned that God is the author of life and he has all control!
Thats why the weather men had NO idea this was comeing none of them seen it.
personally i think its amazing!
God has shown me once again that man has no control over him and hes bigger than any problem i may ever have!
So i guess you can say some good has come out of this, but im still bored out of my mind!
i guess thats kinda what God was going for... wanted us to slow down and take a breather and realize who he is.
im making the most out of these snow days even though i would much rather be at school with my friends.
i guess being at home with the family isnt so bad... i have learned things about them that i didnt know.
who wouldve guessed that two days together you could find so much out!


Me Tyler and Layne

No comments:

Post a Comment